Ultrasonic Sensor Based
Parking space reserved for each vehicle in the parking lot is detected by ultrasonic (high frequency) sensors operating with sound waves and followed up. The associated LED lamps are placed in the field of view and the driver who is informed about the location status according to the color of the lamp.
Green for Empty, Red for Full, Dark Blue for the spots reserved to the drivers with disability. Depending on the operating status of the parking area, it is possible to assign different colors to the VIP or Reservation mode via the system using RGB LED.
- Around 99.8% detection reliability
- Improve driver’s parking experience
- Controlled and monitored through the Parking software
- sturdy design and high functional.
- Easy and quick installation
- Adaptable to any parking facilities need.
Customers Who Trust PARKFORTE