Ultrasonic Car Counters
The Ultrasonic Car Counter is installed overhead in Entrances and Exits to provide an accurate count of vehicles that enter or exit a parking facility. They can be installed on each level and provide count data to the Park Management system so that a count of available spaces can be relayed to drivers via internal and external signage. Count data can also be used to determine occupancy at different times during the day allowing for better utilization of parking resources.
- Provides Bi-Directional counts.
- Quick installation.
- High degree of accuracy.
- Sends count data to Park Management Software.
- Allows for a basic count of a structure by level.
- Provides data that can be used to populate internal and external signage with level counts.
- Easy integration with other third-party technologies.