Epoxy Floor Coatings
Epoxy, which is applied in liquid form and after drying, is resistant to water, acids and alkalis. It has an antibacterial property and it is easy to clean and it has mechanical resistance.
It is an adhesive and protective chemical resin used in many areas including boat construction and repair.
It is also used as a floor covering due to the abrasion, impact and chemical resistance of the concrete in the parking lots, service areas and similar facilities like: Industrial production facilities, food production plants, textile factories, pharmaceutical factories, integrated cattle farms, milking and milking units, hospitals, schools, power plants, warehouses, loading unloading areas, installation areas, auto galleries, showrooms, paint shops and maintenance units.
Advantages of Epoxy Floor Coatings:
- Bonding of reinforcement and iron.
- Insulation (Coating).
- Adhesive resin for bonding fresh concrete to old hardened concrete or mortar.
- Underwater manufacturing.
- Reinforced concrete.
- Anti-wear protective coating as surface.
- High strength floor and wall paint.
- Paint and primer.
- Creates friction and abrasion resistant surfaces.
- Resistant to oil and chemicals.
- Easy and fast application.
- Easy to Clean.
- Provides high mechanical resistance.